Monday, May 24, 2004

The First Wave

Here I am. I reveal myself here, torn and bloody. This is my soul, painted with electrons. I have voices, I speak multitudes, I scream like a razor-train chugging through your skull. I bleed, here, for all to see. I am a Vaudeville Barker, barking at a non-existent crowd: "Step right up! Step right up! See the amazing Waste of Humanity! He has powers beyond mortal man, but cannot bear to let anyone see them! See him cower, stricken in a dingy corner! Step right up!"

And that's me too. I'm the coward AND the freak. I am so many things that I can't even remember them all. Some of the things I am aren't even real; I just don't know which ones.

I don't have any place for comments. I don't really give a damn what you have to say. Not here, anyway. If you want to have Your Say, create your own Blog. Why should I make it any easier for you than it was for me?